TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern the use of themindmyth.com. This Site is owned and operated solely by Fadrika Harriett Francois. This Site is a blog.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published in the format of texts, logos, documents, downloadable files, and anything that contributes to the composition of this site is the property of Fadrika Harriett Francois. This does not include certain images that are used for decorative and informative purposes.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use this Site legally, not to use this Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Harass or mistreat other users of this Site;
- Violate the rights of other users of this Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owner or any third party to the Site;
- Hack not the account of another user of the Site;
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
- Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
If I believe you are using this Site illegally or in a manner that violated these Terms and Conditions, I reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to this Site. I also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing this Site.
Users may post the following information on this Site:
- Public comments
By posting publicly on this Site, you agree not to act illegally or violate these Terms and Conditions.
When you create an account on this Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using this Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Fadrika Harriett Francois and her affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees from your use of this Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Fadrika Harriett Francois and her affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising from your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of the Province of Quebec.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way this Site operates, and the way users are expected to behave on this Site. There will be a notice posted on our site to notify users of changes to these Terms and Conditions.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Contact details are as follows:
Effective Date: 5th day of January 2022